nuffnang header

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Our Pre-wedding shots…

Wow!! It’s been so long since I last blog anything here.. hmm.. I think I’m going to blame it on the wedding preparations. Hehe…

Let’s start with the 1st thing we spend for our wedding (omit the apartment). Of course the one thing that all ladies would not want to miss out – The Pre-Wedding Shots!!!! Believe it or not, we made the booking almost 1 year before our wedding date because I’m afraid that time will not be enough. We did not really walk-in to every bridal shop to ask on the price as we already had in mind which bridal house we wanted to choose. Yeah!! REDBLISS BRIDAL was the one we had in mind all the while. It is located in SS2, Petaling Jaya. Although the package they offered us is a bit pricier than the other bridal shops as expected, but we still took the offer crossing our fingers hoping that their quality will be better than the others. And also, I felt that their choices of gowns are quite a lot as I had hard times choosing too. Their staffs are also good at recommending which suits me well.

It was a very very tiring photo shooting day. Too tired till we did not really had any food until when all is done around 5pm. The whole day photo shoot took use from 6.30am till 5pm. Almost a 12 hours shoot.. My contact lenses were drying up in my eyes. And I was struggling to get off those fake manicured nails once I reach home before I could put my fingers into the eyes to take off the contact lenses. Come to think of it, is it worth to be tortured like that for a pre-wedding photo album?? LOL!!!

I guess my answer will be: DAMN WORTH IT!!! As I was absolutely satisfied with both the make-up artist & the photographer’s skill & technic!! Haha.. Why?? It’s because they can really turn an ugly duckling to become swan in the end result.

During choosing the picture session, it was hard for us to choose 40 poses out of the approximately 200poses. We were really trying our best to scarify pictures so that we can get the best 40 poses. As I said, it was a very very difficult decision to make. Haha.. So in the end, we gave in. We had to pay extra to ‘buy’ more pictures. Which is not much pics actually, only extra 12 pictures and that cost us few more hundreds. Mind you, this happens to almost every couples.. haha.. You will sure pay more to add in more pictures into your album. But again, we still think it was worth the money as we were very satisfied with the pictures.

Below are some of the pics:

clip_image002

I like this pic as both of us have a very nice smile. Note: Hubby had difficult time smiling in front of the camera. Haha.

clip_image004

clip_image006We got a lot of compliments on this shot. :P

clip_image008

clip_image010

This gown looked plain as it does not have much detail on it. But it came out well in the photos.

clip_image012

I chose to wear a ‘kua’- instead of choosing another dinner gown as a woman can only wear this during her wedding.

clip_image014

I love all the outdoor pictures.

clip_image016The most important thing is still on how the photographer captures the pic on its best angle.

clip_image018

My hubby look so ‘yeng’ in this shot!

clip_image020

OH! After a so tiring day, he still managed to carry me for this shot! LOL

clip_image022Does it look like I’m going to ‘eat’ him up? :p

clip_image024Nice effect with the long veil that I was wearing.

clip_image026Did the wind really blown the veil up?? Hehe…

clip_image028Hubby was actually all soaking wet in this shot. Yet, the pic came out well. Of course with the help of some touch up in the computer. Hehe.

clip_image030clip_image032

Loved this gown very much!

BY the way, in case you were wondering, the outdoor location was at FRIM, Kepong. We also did some shooting at the streams. But we did not really like the outcome (both of us not wearing heels & shoes). We felt it did not look like wedding shots. So we did not really choose any pic from that session.

And so, that was the final result for paying a handful amount for the Pre-wedding photo shoots at REDBLISS Bridal.

In case you were wondering, my make-up artist was Ai Ling & the photographer was Kelvin.

So, now do you belief that make-up can really make an ugly duckling to turn into a Swan? LOL!!

7 comments:

  1. lovely <3 love your photos! ask jf to post more on fb.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ya! I posted those. But he did share the album. Not sure whether you saw it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyous to know about these pre-wedding shots. I am in search of amazing wedding venues around for arranging my brother’s wedding reception. Got to know about few good venues from internet and planning to have a grand wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    Bridal Shop Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive and admirable photoshoot ideas which you have shared in this posting within the snap sharing. Thanks a lot. Best Candid Wedding Photographers in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete