nuffnang header

Friday, July 5, 2013

Baby on Board! (Part 1)

It has been ages (and I mean it!) since I have blogged. :P This is because we were going through the next stage in our lives. The preparation and the arrival of our little princess! :D
Now, where should I start from? When we found out I’m pregnant?
Of course we were thrilled knowing that we will have a new arrival soon.

Picture top and bottom left is a ultrasound picture of her in her 12th week


But the thrilled also comes with a price! Pregnancy is no easy job. At least not for me. LOL! Having to go through morning sickness, in my case is ‘anytime’ sickness and not just morning. Having to carry an additional 18kgs at the end of my pregnancy is crazy too. Yup. 18kgs is the total weight that I have ‘gained’ throughout my pregnancy. I looked like a giant mama carrying a giant ball by the time I’m due. But come to think of it, everything is worth it when you can have a new born in your arm after 10 months’ time.
Pregnancy process is something so magical that you will not able to explain to someone unless you have experience it yourself. Words alone will not be sufficient to tell how you feel when a tiny life is growing inside of you. From the moment you are able to feel her heartbeat in you womb, that’s when you know you are one of the lucky person in the world, taking in consideration how many women out there who wish to get pregnant but is not able to…


No comments:

Post a Comment