nuffnang header

Friday, October 16, 2009

trip to the dentist

ok, this is not the trip that i wished for. but i really had no choice.

a chip in my tooth and an old filling that reach its 'expiry date' had caused me unlimited pain and agony everytime i eat.

and so begins my journey to the dentist to get a new tooth filling...

the mere sight and the smell scared the shit out of me. even the dentist can see it in my face.

and so...

with the various 'torture equipment' on the table and the 'automatic chair of death', i'm ready to face the drill...

and after all those drilling and saliva-sucking and poking and gutting out old fillings, i thought i'm ready to go back with a brand new tooth...

but then, i was wrong...

the dentist told me that she just put a temporary filling (with med) in the tooth. the damage is quite extensive.

please come again a month later and we'll decide whether it is feasible to put in a filling or to pull the bad tooth out.

"and oh, you have a few cavities here ad there too"

that means there will be more torture for me. yikes...

let's see what happens in a month time.

1 comment:

  1. hohoho.. gud luck then!

    i think i gotta go dentist for checkup too, it's been like 4-5 years since my last visit there..

    ReplyDelete