nuffnang header

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homemade Cupcakes 2

Made cupcakes again few days ago since i was on leave. This time, i will not need to worry that the icing will melt in room temperature,. Hehe! Because the owner of the shop that i usually buy baking ingredient taught me to use Krimwell instead of butter. So this is how it looked like…

IMG_4319

Im quite satisfied with the result of the cream made by krimwell. Although i was cracking my head to think of designs to decor the cupcakes. ;p

Below are a few close shots…

IMG_4321

The above design was actually created accidentally. I was cracking my head thinking of what design can i make. So i just sort of twisted the pipe over and over till i got the above design. In the end, this is what i got. Something nice, right? So i continue doing it with 2 more color.

IMG_4322

Pink Piggy… 1st attempt on designing an animal face! The surface is not very smooth and not really perfect though.. Because my hands were shaking like hell!! Haha!

IMG_4323

Left: I got blueberry toppings.

Right: This is actually a failure. I was trying to draw squares. Then i plan to put the silver edible beads on each of the squares. But then i my hands were shaking that im not able to put 1 each in a squares. To cover my defect, i sprinkled choc chips on it. Hehe! But i think now, it looks like worms coming out from the cakes! Wahahah!!!!

IMG_4324

IMG_4326 IMG_4325

And.., others….

That’s all folks! Hope to post more new designs soon!!

2 comments:

  1. so cute! ^^ i wanna try to make those too! where did u get the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, are you referring to the cake or the cream recipe? I actually got all the recipes from the net. I can't remember which particular website. But if you really want it. You let me know and i will send to you.

    ReplyDelete