nuffnang header

Monday, November 2, 2009

The "Perfect" Neighbour!

In this blog, i would like to introduce you a "good" neighbour of mine. A very "good" neighbour... This incident actually happened on the eve of Deepavali.

This lady stay at the 2nd house left side from my house.. When i was on my way driving back from my BF house, my sis called & inform me that the lady actually parked right in front on my house entrance. The reason was that my brother has parked his car at my left side's neighbour's house (mind you tat he did not take any of the space that belong to the lady's house).

When i reached home i was so pissed off because i noticed at the opposite of our house, there were so many empty places and she chose my house entrance to park her car?!!

I parked my car at the opposite road and went to the lady's house to ask her to remove her car. This is when i got o pissed off... she not just did not apologize & remove her car immediately. Instead, she ask me to remove my brother's car which did not parked at her place!! Haha.. FUNNY!!! Then again i asked her to remove her car which is parked at my house ENTRANCE, and explained to her that my brother did not block her house entrance nor use any spaces belong to her house. this time she gave me a very funny answer. She said " Y do i have to take the trouble to park properly in front of my house?.." Haha!! meaning if there is a car near the spot that she needs to park, she is not able to park?? No parking skill!! Wahaha!! No wonder!!

this is the best part: She asked me 1 question," How many times did i parked at your entrance?"

i was like, "WAT?!!" What question is that? she din even feel that it's wrong to block other people's entrance! Walau eh!! iI had to waste my salive to keep telling her it is nothing to do with how many times did she park at in front of my house entrance, it's that it's blocking other people's entrance and it's immoral! oh.. 1 more thing, she is an Indian lady which is well educated!. And i get this type of question coming out from her mouth?? Suddenly i doubt that she has a brain!! wahaha.. and mind you,, this is not the first time she park right in front of my house.

Then i had to repeat n repeat to ask her to remove her car but she pulak keep repeating that stupid question.. haha...

I told her that my brother will not remove his car because he did not park at her "territory".. so after 5 minutes of talking crap with her.. Finaly her mom could not take it and asked her to remove.... At least the mom knows this simple "neighbourhood" rules... In a nutshell, neighbours can be cranky depending on your luck! wahaha!!

Below will be a pic that i took where she parked her car right in front of my house..

No comments:

Post a Comment