nuffnang header

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happie Valentine's Day to my Skinny Monkey :-)

This is a Thank You post to my sweetheart.
Due to very very low budget for V'day, I'm not able to get any expensive gift for him. Therefore, I'm going to post this "thank you" note in our blog to appreciate everything that he had done for me for the past 2175 days that we have been together.

*Please take note that the below list is not in any specific order.

1. Thank you for getting me a car just when i told you that i want to change a new job and transportation will be my biggest problem.

2. Thank you for getting me a GPS just because my new job needs me to travel and I'm very bad in getting around KL route.

3. Thanks for saving so hard to get us an apartment when i say it's time for us to get ourselves a home.

4. Thanks for making sure that i always have enough money to spend monthly even though you know that I'm very good at over spending .. hehe ;p

5. Thank you for accepting me for who I am when everyone else saw my "defect".

6. Thank you for supporting my decisions all the time.

7. Thanks for always reminding me how "perfect and beautiful" i am although sometimes i know im not.

8. Thanks for walking with me all this while to face my life challenge.

9. Thanks for consoling & encouraging me in times when i think that God has gave up on me.

10. Thanks for accepting my family although they can be "weird" at times . ;p

I know that i owe you a lot more "Thank You"s but i think you get the idea right? Hehe!
Again, Thanks for everything dear.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! SHMILY~~~~ LOVE YOU!

With Love,
Fatpig

1 comment: