nuffnang header

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Video Games Live

I never heard of this word until my BF was all excited when he saw a banner in one of the store in 1 Utama Shopping Complex. He kept telling me: VGL is here! VGL is here in Malaysia for the 1st time! Haha... Then only i know that VGL is a show were they play video games songs. And the music are played by orchestra group. That WOWed me! Haha... Video Games & orchestra... I wondered how to connect those 2..

And so.. my question was answered last saturday night... i saw so big crowd at the entrance of the hall. i thought only gamers that look nerd nerd will fill the hall (oopss.. dun mean my BF is a nerd though) hehe... But then i was surprised to see so many professionals.. and parents, uncles & aunties and even artist (helped to take picture for me & BF) are there to enjoy themselves. Pardon me for being so shallow minded.. Hehe..

At 1st i thought listening to orchestra must be very quiet n formal. Aiks. All wrong! When video game & orchesta combine together... It was like a concert man!! Juz that nobody is singing.. Only music and electric guitar at times.. The atmosphere was great although i have no idea what musics they are playing.. i think the only video game music i knew was Tetris.. Wahaha.. Thanks to VGL i now know how Mario's song sounds like! ;-p

Although i did not fully enjoyed the whole "concert" but i am very sure the man beside me (my BF of coz) had a blast!! Haha!! He was just like a kid again! Haha! Of course the most rewarding thing is that he got his PSP signed by the 4 main person in VGL (Composers). Sorry no idea what's their full name.

1 comment: