nuffnang header

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Proposal


He proposed! He proposed!

I will remember this day, 31st May 2010.
It was a sunny morning in Cameron Highlands..
We were enjoying ourselves on the breath taking scenery of the BOH Tea Plantation when suddenly he went back to the car and came back standing right in front of me with a white box! What’s next? He knelt down on his feet and pop-upped THE QUESTION!!!

YES! YES! YES! Of course my answer is YES!! How will I not want to marry the man that I always wanted to spend the rest of my life with??!!
Oh.. Yeah...He really made my day… proposing in such a beautiful place…no fancy restaurant or busy urban life…just me and him in a quite but breath taking view of the whole tea plantation….wah.. I was on cloud 9... sooo romantic I would say.


Although there are not much people there, I’m not sure whether did anyone saw the whole process.. But hey.. Who cares.. This is our day! As long as both of us do cherish the moment and remember this for the rest of our lives, it's suffice.


The above picture is one of the view from the spot he proposed to me.


this is the best shot.. the view is really the best that i have taken so far...


N last but not the least...



And hey... i just remembered something... Cameron Highlands is really a place that made alot of our dating sweet memories.. We came to Cameron about 6 years ago to celebrate our 100 days dating anniversary... That was also our 1st trip together.

Now we have more reason to return to Cameron Highlands for vacation.. Don't we??!! :p

Words can't describe how much i love my man....
But 1 thing is for sure, I will try my very best to be his best supporter for the rest of his life!

3 comments:

  1. Wow great to hear that! So romantic ~~ :D Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, it's posted on the blog. congratz ya! that is, if you can tahan the bugger for the rest of your life. haha!

    ReplyDelete