nuffnang header

Sunday, March 25, 2012

London work and play! (01.07.11 – 10.07.11) – Part 3

Train is our daily transportation to go to the office.

clip_image002

we will need to take the train from Norwich to Wroxham every morning to go to the office.

clip_image004

I know I know, the train look old right? But the interior look a lot more better and clean and comfortable than our KTM.. haha…

A train ride for 5 to 6 stop cost approx. £3.50 actually. Personally, I think it’s expensive. But the punctually of the train is superb! It reaches on the dot of the time written on the printed schedule!

From Monday till Thursday, we had to report to work for the training. so we did not really visit anyway. or maybe nothing much to see in Wroxham.

but…near our hotel, there is a ‘happening’ place called as the Norwich Riverside. There is an Imax theatre and some fancy restaurants. I think that is the only cinema is Norwich.

clip_image006

Above are the shops leading to the river side. We came to this place because I wanted to go to a sport shop located at the other side of the river to buy some football jersey for badmonkey.

Just at the opposite road of our hotel, there is a pizza restaurant. We tried that on our second night there. The shop name is Prezzo. They serve very delicious pizza.

clip_image008

clip_image010

Two of us can’t finish the two dish. But we saw a lady sitting beside us managed to finish a whole pizza that big all by herself.

During our stay in Norwich, our colleague took us for a few hours tour around Norwich town, some of the places we visited was Norwich Cathedral, Norwich market..

clip_image012clip_image014clip_image016

Guess what I saw at the market?

clip_image018

clip_image020

clip_image022

Do you notice what’s the difference of the white house in this picture? The bottom part of the house is smaller than the top part of the house. I also heard tat there is ghost story about this house. Don’t ask me what’s the story about… haha.. coz I don’t know either.

There is a bar in Norwich serves very nice food. We had one of our dinner there. As usual dinner served with Champagne. But to be frank.. I keep drinking wine or champagne every time I’m offered some. Reason is the Summer weather is still cold for me. Haha.. Drinking alcohol helps to keep my body warm. Haha.. what a good excuse to drink!! Hehehhehe

clip_image024clip_image026clip_image028

clip_image030

Spoons on the wall as decoration?

clip_image032

Nice chandelier….

clip_image034

One of the streets in Norwich town.

clip_image036

£0.55 for a pack of cherries!! So cheap!!! Can I have cherries as our local fruit?? Cheaper than a comb of bananas here in Malaysia leh!!

Norwich trips stops here. We will be taking a train back to London tomorrow morning to continue our London trip. I’m gonna miss this quiet town.

No comments:

Post a Comment